Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and your 2012 is getting off to a good start!

I've been planning an update for quite some time, but things keep getting in the way. December was a particularly difficult month for me for many reasons I won't go into just now. My last post will probably give you a hint as to one of those reasons! All that is past now...I hope...

I've been reading some interesting things lately I'd like to share, and I'm hoping some of you will share how your year went and what your goals are for the new year. As soon as things settle down here, that is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, thanks so much for visiting my blog and I'm so happy to be able to visit yours and to follow you. All the very best for 2012!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete