Monday, September 26, 2011

N day. S day. N day. S day.

Last week had more than it's share of hurdles. It started out like a normal week. Tuesday I felt ill, and though I tried to make it an N - it ended up turning into an S. Sick is an S, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

Wednesday was another 'normal' N day. Thursday we got unexpected company. You know, the kind you see maybe once a year if you're lucky? The kind you cook special foods for, or that want to take you out to nice places to eat in appreciation? That kind of company. Maybe some other people can cruise through a visit like this with nary a splotch of red on their habitcal - but I'm not one of those. I didn't have plans to go nuts or anything, I just wanted to enjoy my company without stressing all the time about whether I'd be able to stick to the rules. The funny thing is, I ended up sticking to the rules anyway, without even trying. Cool :)

Welcome Monday and NoS structure and sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment