Friday, August 5, 2011

Another week down

For me, June always goes by at a reasonable pace. For some reason, July always seems to go faster - and then August comes along, and I feel like I'm gonna get whiplash. If only I could figure out how to duplicate this perception when it's below zero and dark at five pm. On the other hand, perhaps I should just take up skiing.

As far as No S goes, my week was pretty average. I feel like I have been pushing the boundaries a bit, but somehow managing to stay just within the rules.  I've been aware of it every time and it's been a conscious decision to stretch the rules - but not break them. Sometimes a person just needs that. At least, this person does.

In a few days I'll be back at work and up to my eyeballs in everyone else's problems. But for now, along with stretching the rules, I'm stretching those last days of summer. I'm playing a lot of tennis (four days this week) and trying to balance relaxing (I still have quite a sizable 'to be read' stack) with getting things organized for back to school/work. Speaking of organizing, I've been thinking about how to keep up with this blog when life gets busy, but that's a post for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment