Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting My Ducks in a Row

It's no use denying it. Summer is nearly over. Fall activities are gearing up, we're doing our back-to-school shopping and my family is starting to slip back into the routine we follow most of the year.

While I've been on summer break my posts have been pretty random, but now that my schedule is tightening up I felt it was time my posts did, too. I've decided to aim for posts two to three times a week. I combined the topics that interest me and my affinity for aliteration and, at least for the near future, the following is how I've decided to organize my posting.

Monday Musing. Yes, I know it's a common blog theme for Mondays. Unfortunately, I'm only about to get busy - not clever or even original.  I realize I should probably hang my head - and if I think of a better title, I'll use it. Whatever it's called, Monday will be for observations, articles, book reviews and related topics of interest to me - and hopefully to you as well.

Wednesday will be dedicated to my progress with No S over the previous week. I've been doing my wrap-up (I bet you see where I'm going with this. At least one of us is clever...) on Friday which never seemed entirely ideal, so hopefully this will work better.

It's not uncommon for diet/weightloss boards to feature food as a topic, but I'd like to take it a bit further than that. Judging from a recent thread on the No S board, many NoSers could use a bit of inspiration in their meals, so my Friday posts will be dedicated to 'Foodspiration'. Ideally, this would grow into a lively exchange of recipes, menus and plate photos - and maybe even start an exchange with other blogs and bloggers.

I am really looking forward to at least this part of my new schedule and I hope you are too. Enjoy the last weeks of summer, and for those of you wondering if those ducks are mine. Yes. Yes they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment