Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Food Fotos


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, earlier in the week I decided my posts would benefit from an occasional photo, including, but not limited to, food photos. And to get it started here are a few shots of my plates from the past few days. 

Bacon just seemed like the right thing for lunch on Tuesday. So, that's what I had. I added a slice of bread that I'd made earlier in the day with (pasture) butter, and since I've been on a bit of an picked foods kick lately, various pickled items, some (homemade) sauerkraut and a peach. 

 On Wednesday risotto seemed like the thing...and more of the pickled stuff....


Thursday I went to tennis in the morning, and stopped at the grocery store on my way home. I was planning to get lunch there. I was thinking of soup since I always like soup, even in summer. Unfortunately I don't feel much like cooking it in the summer. I had my soup and a cranberry Kombucha when this 'Turkey Curry Wrap' caught my eye. I'd never had it before, but it's going to be one of my new favorites. The strawberries are perfect right now - even more so since they are on special. 


It wasn't until I was putting groceries away that I realized I'd already bought yogurt. Ooops.


 So Friday's breakfast became yogurt, more of those perfect strawberries, coconut flakes and an oatmeal muffin that I made earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment