Friday, July 1, 2011

A Well Balanced Week

It's Friday which means it's time for my end of the week review.

As far as NoS goes, after all the ups and downs the first couple of weeks, this week has been a breeze. I know it won't always be that way and I may be needing Older/Wiser's 'Just Hang Up The Phone' technique one of these days. But I'm not going to plan for failure. I'd rather enjoy the good days while they last.

And they are good days. The weather has been quite warm - near 100 degrees most days. I don't do well with heat, so we spent quite a bit of time at the pool. We also managed to play tennis a few times and go for bike rides during the cooler times of the day. I downloaded a number of books to my Kindle, and have been plowing through those. I've also spent some time on the computer learning about blogging and getting things set up. It's been fun though, and I've been enjoying it quite a lot. Seeing all the views, reading comments and hearing from readers has been quite encouraging and has no doubt helped make my journey that much easier. So thank you all for that. I hope you we are encouraging to you in return.

We don't have much planned for the holiday weekend. Just the usual things - gardening, tennis, swimming, bike riding - maybe a baseball game. Definitely a hike in the mountains where it's cool. Of course there will be fireworks, too.

What about you? Do you have any special plans for the weekend? For you NoSers - will Monday be an 'S' day for you? Cast your vote on the current poll.

Whatever you get up to, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment